Sunday, March 23, 2014

Butter Tilapia . السمك البلطي بالزبدة


Tilapia is one of my favourite Fish ! I'm always used to eating it deep fried in Oil & Coated with a thin layer of Flour (after marinading it for sometime) , This is how we usually cook Tilapia in Egypt ! And since I'm a very busy mom & I always have no time, So I decided to fry it in Butter with some Salt & Pepper ,without wasting a long time in the marinade . I used a good non-stick pan , as Tilapia is a very fragile fish & choose a nice relatively thick Tilapia cut to use & it was really so delicious, I felt the real fish taste in my mouth , The recipe I used before was perfect, but I liked this way of cooking more as the taste of Fish was not masked by other the flour & frying process .



Recipe Ingredients:

Tilapia Fillet , the amount you want!
1 Table spoon Butter for each piece of Tilapia
Vegetables of your choice
Salt,pepper & Lemon to taste

Preparation :

Let your Butter melt in a skillet over medium-high heat.
Add your Tilapia & add Salt & pepper & fry for 3 minutes , then turn it to the other side with a big spatula cautiously .
Add some drops of fresh Lemon juice, then remove from the Skillet & add the vegetables you like & stirr them for few minutes in the same Skillet.
Add Salt & Pepper according to taste.



السمك البلطي بالزبدة 

احنا متعودين ديماً ناكل السمك البلطي في مصر محمر فالزيت بالدقيق ، لكن دي طريقة سهلة جداً وسريعة لأكل السمك البلطي ، مجرد تحمير البلطي الفيليه في القليل من الزبدة في طاسة غير قابلة للصق ،ثم تحمير الخضروات المفضلة في نفس الطاسة وسوف تكون وجبة شهية ،ممكن تقديمها مع الرز أو البطاطس 

المكونات والطريقة : سمك بلطي فيليه ( يستحسن القطع السميكة ) ، زبدة للتحمير ، خضروات طازجة ، ملح وفلفل وليمون.
تذاب الزبدة في الطاسة ويحمر السمك حوالي 3 دقائق على كل وجه ، ويقلب بحرص شديد ، و نضيف القليل من الملح والفلفل على كل جانب ، نرفع السمك من الطاسة ونضيف الخضروات ونحمرهة قليلاً ثم نضيف الملح والفلفل ونقدمها .



No comments:

Post a Comment