Monday, November 12, 2012

Popcorn-Chocolate Bars. Popcorn-Schokostangen. رقائق الفشار بالشكولاتة


My kids & I love both Popcorn & Chocolate, so I thought of combining them together & to see what will I get! I got an incredible taste & my kids asked me to make them some for their friends to taste! I thinks those bars are really nice for kids parties or birthdays, they r made only of 2 ingredients.

Ingredients:

Popcorn
Whole milk Chocolate 
Parchment paper.

Preparation:
Make the amount of Popcorn you want the ordinary way.
Melt some chocolate in a water bath .
Combine Popcorn & Chocolate & mix them together.
Spread over parchment paper & wait till it cools completely (or cool in fridge) for an hour.
Cut with a knife into bars & cut in a messy untidy way with your hands, both way are great!


Mix Popcorn & Chocolate & spread over parchment paper


Popcorn-Schokostangen

Zutaten:
Popcorn
Vollmilch Schokolade
Backpapier

Zubereitung:
Shokolade in einem Wasserbad schmelzen.
Popcorn & Schkolade mischen.
Auf Backpapier verteilen.
Ca. 1 stunde kühlen lassen.
Mit einer Messe schneiden oder mit den Händen abbrechen.


رقائق الفشار بالشكولاتة

المكونات : مقدار من الفشار / مقدار من الشكولاتة  
الطريقة : تسيح الشكولاتة على حمام مائي. ويحضر الفشار بالطريقة المعتادة ثم إخلتيهم معاً و إفرديهم على ورق زبدة، اتركيه يبرد بالثلاجة ثم قطعيها بالسكينة أو بالي

11 comments:

  1. these r tooo goood to b true.. love them big timeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! My spouse and I oftеn publiѕh guest articlеs or blоg pοsts for other blοg oωners to helρ increаse publicity to οur woгk,
    as ωell as provide wοnderful аrticles to blog ownегs.
    It truly is а wіn win situation! Ιf you're interested feel free to email me at: margaretarce@gmail.com so we can communicate further. Thanks!!
    Visit my web-site - fat loss factor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ola..Ola..why must you tempt me like this? this looks great & now I must try it sometime soon...thank you!
    ps: is Microwave popcorn alright?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke Birgit :) I used microwave popcorn too :)

      Delete
  4. can you give me an aproximate idea as to the ratio popcorn/chocolate? Thx Ola x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used nearly 2 cups popcorn (after the pop already) with 200 gm chocolate.

      Delete
  5. Ola this is incredible really:))) I love it like everything else u do..

    ReplyDelete
  6. This previous post was me , reham Meky

    ReplyDelete
  7. woooooooooooow very nice idea ,, teslam ediki

    ReplyDelete